Wednesday 28 August 2013

Welcome to the Adventure

About a year and a half ago I decided to start a reading challenge on my blog; An Eclectic Bookshelf that would involve me reading every Star Trek book in Chronological order.

It has actually become very popular and I now get more visits to my Star Trek reviews that anything else on that site. For that reason I decided to give the challenge its own home so that people interested in just following my Star Trek adventure could do so without the distractions of my other book reviews.

So welcome to the home of my Star Trek reading challenge, feel free to discuss, argue or comment as you see fit.

Over the next few months I will mainly be re-posting my original reviews here so it will be a complete collection but I hope to catch up with my live posts very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment